THE 2024 NOMINATION CYCLE IS NOW CLOSED! *
Nominations must be submitted in the English language and include the following information as requested below and in the online Nomination Form.
Information that will be required for the nomination form:
- Full names, addresses, home or cell phone, etc. of Nominee and Nominator. All nomination forms must include the home and/or mobile number of the nominee and nominator. The nomination form is now an online submission form. Note: Please there are now two forms to choose from, the individual or organization form.
- A one to two-page summary of the individual’s or organization’s accomplishments, discovery, improvement, or other contribution for which the award is proposed, including links to appropriate websites and works.
- A list of 3 to 5 individuals (please include a contact name, organization, and email address) who would be ready to provide reference letters if the nomination is advanced to the short-list. References will be expected to provide specific information about the impact of the nominee’s work as well as the other criteria for the Prize.
- In the case of a nomination for an individual, a Short Curriculum Vitae should be submitted and include links, (if available), to appropriate publications, reports, and websites featuring the unique contribution(s) for which the nomination is being made.
- In the case of a nomination for an organization, please provide a brochure or datasheet, links to the website, all relevant data, and any additional information in support of the nomination.
- Submissions must be submitted through one of the online forms found below. (Please contact email@example.com for accessibility exceptions).
- Submission materials: ALL FILE NAMES MUST INCLUDE THE NOMINATION YEAR AND NAME OF THE NOMINEE. (Examples: JoannaSmithREFEREES2024, ACMEReferees2024, JoannaSmith2024CV, GOOGLEreferees2024, etc.)
- SELF NOMINATIONS ARE NOT ACCEPTED
All nominees will be considered for three years beginning with the first year of nomination. If a nominee has advanced to the short list the nominator will be notified by September 29th. Nominators who are not notified by September 29th that their nominee has advanced to the short list and the nominee has additional years of consideration (3 years which include the nomination year), will be able to update the nomination for the next cycle in May 2024.
Please note the new submission process. Submission must be submitted via one of the online forms below:
Length of Candidacy
Inquiries to determine if a specific nominee is currently under consideration, after September 29th, can be easily answered by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If your nominee is not being considered for the cycle, and it is within the three-year consideration period, you will have the opportunity to update any information once the following cycle has opened in the new cycle year.
Nomination Submission Deadline
Nominations received are now closed. Please check back in May of 2024 for the 2025 cycle.
If you are looking to simply update materials for a current nomination, please email those files to email@example.com, by the deadline date.
Individual recipients will have the following options pursuant to the applicable provisions of the US Tax Reform Act of 1986:
Receive all of the Prize money.
Designate one or more charitable (no more than 4 total) institutions appropriately qualified by the US Internal Revenue Service to receive the money.
A combination of the above.
Any funds retained by an individual recipient and not transferred to a charitable institution as referred to, above, will be subject to federal income tax in the United States, under the provisions of the Tax Reform Act of 1986.
*Those nominators that are not notified by September 29th that your nominee has advanced to the short list and your nominee has additional years of consideration (3 years that includes the nomination year), you will be able to update the nomination for the next cycle in May 2024.
For general information on the nomination procedure or candidacy please contact:
Amber Brown, Administrator