THE 2023 NOMINATION CYCLE IS NOW NOW CLOSED! BEST OF LUCK TO ALL OF THE NOMINEES!
THE 2024 NOMINATION CYCLE WILL OPEN IN MAY 2023!
Nominations must be submitted in the English language and include the following information as requested on the Nomination Form and emailed to: [email protected].
Information that will be required for the nomination form:
- Full names, addresses, home or cell phone, etc. of Nominee and Nominator. All nomination forms must include the home and/or mobile number of the nominee and nominator. The nomination form can be found below in two pdf versions, one that is static and one that is fillable. Note: Please choose the individual or institution option on the form, not both.
- A one to two-page summary of the individual’s or institution’s accomplishments, discovery, improvement, or other contribution for which the award is proposed, including links to appropriate websites and works.
- A list of three to five individuals (please include a contact name, organization, and email address) who would be ready to provide reference letters if the nomination is advanced to the short-list. References will be expected to provide specific information about the impact of the nominee’s work as well as the other criteria for the Prize.
- In the case of a nomination for an individual, a Curriculum Vitae should be attached and include links, (if available), to appropriate publications, reports, and websites featuring the unique contribution(s) for which the nomination is being made.
- In the case of nominations for an organization, please provide a brochure or datasheet, links to the website, all relevant data, and any additional information in support of the nomination.
All initial nominations will be reviewed by the Executive Committee and select a shortlist of nominees for whom additional information will be required. All nominators will be notified by the end of September 2022 if their nominee has moved on to the next round.
Submission must be sent electronically to [email protected].
Length of Candidacy
All nominees will be considered for three years beginning with the first year of nomination.
Nomination Submission Deadline
The 2023 Nomination cycle is now closed. The call for 2024 nominations will open in May of 2023!
Email Nominations to: [email protected]
Individual recipients will have the following options pursuant to the applicable provisions of the US Tax Reform Act of 1986:
Receive all of the Prize money.
Designate one or more charitable (no more than 4 total) institutions appropriately qualified by the US Internal Revenue Service to receive the money.
A combination of the above.
Any funds retained by an individual recipient and not transferred to a charitable institution as referred to, above, will be subject to federal income tax in the United States, under the provisions of the Tax Reform Act of 1986.
For general information on the nomination procedure or candidacy please contact:
Amber Brown, Administrator